|Attendees:show details +||$0.00 (USD)||Expired|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: September 6, 2018 11:00 am
Sales End: October 11, 2019 10:00 am
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
- Day 1
October 21, 2019
12:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Days 2-4
October 22, 2019 - October 24, 2019
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Day 5
October 25, 2019
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Underground Residential Distribution (URD)
October 21-25, 2019
Lincoln Land Community College
AIEC Hot Line School Grounds
School Registration Deadline: October 9, 2019
Upon the completion of the school, participants will be able to:
- demonstrate fault-locating techniques for primary and secondary cables
- demonstrate proper splicing of URD cable
- describe switching procedures used in underground installations and describe proper
- maintenance procedures for use with padmount transformers
School course hours for Monday will be 1:00 – 4:30 p.m.; Tuesday-Thursday: 8 am. – 4:30 pm; and Friday: 8 am – Noon. Upon registering participants, an option for obtaining a “Participant Information Sheet” explaining what students need to bring to the school, is given.
Courses are accredited through Lincoln Land Community College. Courses may be applied toward:
Electrical Distribution Certificate of Personal Development
- Associate in General Education Degree
- Associate in Applied Science Degree
These courses are also recognized by the U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Apprenticeship and Training; and, are part of the AIEC “Illinois Rural Electric Apprenticeship Program”.
Venue Phone: (217) 786-2200Address: