Spring Member Services/Marketing Meeting – 2021
- 2021 Spring MS/M Meeting
April 15, 2021 - April 16, 2021
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Thursday, April 15-9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Friday, April 16-8:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- The AIEC’s Nick Reitz will discuss the latest on the political front
- Brian Kumer (Thermal Imaging Services, Inc.) will provide ideas for conducting virtual energy audits
- Nancy McDonald (AIEC) will give details about the Co-op Community Service project during October (Co-op Month)
- Ashley Graham (AIEC) will provide information about the Dolly Parton Imagination Library
- We’ll conduct a group session on co-op annual meetings
- Brooke Guthman (Egyptian Electric) will talk about exciting community revitalization activity in her area
- Stephen Bell (NRECA) will discuss reputation management
- We’ll hold our usual “What’s new at your co-op” roundtable discussion
- We’ll share apps and judge the best/most creative Zoom background photo and give out some prizes
- Solar/net metering roundtable session moderated by Stephanie Johnson (Jasper County REMC, Indiana)
- NISC/SEDC roundtable session moderated by Kelly Hamm (McDonough Power) and Justin Stuva & Hillary Cherry (Corn Belt Energy).
Download the agenda here
Registration deadline is April 13th. There is no charge for attendance at this event. Zoom log-on information for both days’ sessions will be emailed the week of the meeting.