Spring Member Services/Marketing Meeting – 2019
- April 25, 2019 - April 26, 2019
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Thursday, April 25-9:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Friday, April 26-8:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Association of Illinois Electric Cooperatives
- Statewide election and regulatory issues
- Engaging younger adults in your co-op
- Power generation and renewables
- A Touchstone Energy Co-op Connections program update and the latest Touchstone Energy offerings
- Multiple break-out sessions covering topics of attendees’ choice (a survey will be distributed prior to the meeting)
- Tips for becoming more secure when using the Internet in your professional and personal life
- Using Statewide Survey results to understand what makes your members tick
- Energy efficiency programs for schools
- A reminder of what we should be doing to improve member service
- How to brag about your co-op’s awesomeness (roundtable discussion)
- Results of the recent MSR/CSR Working Group Kick-off Training Session
Lunch and dinner on Thursday and break refreshments on Thursday and Friday. Complimentary breakfast will be available at the Hilton Garden Inn. Please let Nancy McDonald or Ashley Graham know if you have dietary restrictions.
Registration deadline is April 18. Registration fee is $150 per attendee (Registration billing will follow the meeting).
Cancellations made prior to the registration deadline will not be charged. Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the event will be charged 50%. Cancellations thereafter/no shows will be charged full price. Substitutions are allowed.
Rooms are being held at the Hilton Garden Inn at $95 per room, plus tax, which includes a hot breakfast. You can use the room registration button, or callReserve a Room
You must enter the code AIECY in the group code box. The room cutoff is April 8.
3100 S. Dirksen Pkwy., Springfield
For questions, contact Nancy McDonald at 217-241-7954 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venue: AIEC Headquarters
Venue Phone: (217) 529-5561Address: