- Strategic Technologies & Their Impact on Today's Co-op
February 19, 2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Strategic Technologies & Their Impact on Today’s Cooperative
Date: Tuesday, February 19, 2019
Location: AIEC Headquarters | 6460 S. Sixth Frontage Road | Springfield, IL
Registration: 8:30 a.m.
Class Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Instructor: Bryan Singletary
Registration Deadline: February 8, 2019
This course focuses on the importance of technology planning by examining today’s emerging technologies using four questions.
- What will the technology do for the membership?
- What will it do for the business of the cooperative?
- Is it cost effective?
- How well will it integrate with existing systems?
This course explores a wide variety of technologies; the role of management versus the board in technology planning and strategies to get the most out of technology investments.
- Strategic technology issues
- The new technology landscape
- Technology in the modern cooperative
- The board’s role in planning for technology
- Gaining the most from a technology investment
- Technologies and the strategic plan
Who Should Attend?
Cooperative directors, CEOs and senior staff.
Lunch and break refreshments will be served.
One (1) credit will be awarded upon the successful completion of this course. Credit for this course will be applied toward NRECA’s Board Leadership Certificate (BLC) of Director Gold status.
Cancellations made prior to the registration deadline will not be charged. Cancellations made after the registration deadline and more than 48 hours prior to the event will be charged $15. Cancellations made within 48 hours of the course or if there is a “No Show,” will be charged $25. Substitutions are allowed.
The Baymont Inn 217/529-6655 The Comfort Inn & Suites 217/529-8898
5871 S. Sixth Street
Cutoff date 2-11-19
$67.49 plus tax
3675 S 6th St
Springfield, IL 62703
Cutoff date 2-4-19
$XX.XX plus tax
The Baymont Inn
The Comfort Inn & Suites
Venue: AIEC Headquarters
Venue Phone: (217) 529-5561Address: