NRECA (SMDP) 719.1
|Admissionshow details +||$0.00 (USD)||Expired|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: September 10, 2019 10:00 am
Sales End: November 8, 2019 11:55 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
- November 20, 2019
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Building Trust in the Workplace
Wednesday, November 20, 2019
AIEC Headquarters | 6460 S. Sixth Frontage Road | Springfield, IL
Registration: 8:30 a.m.
Class Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Instructor: Alice Dendinger
Competency: Working With and Through Others
Registration Deadline: November 6, 2019
Without trust on your team, you will never have cohesion and productivity. Trust is the glue that holds everyone together as you work to get the job done. This workshop deconstructs trust to help reveal how to build it. Trust is critical for everyone in the workplace. If people are working hard yet are slow to get results, it could be a foundational problem with trust. Gain tools for trust building and avoiding the traps of trust busting. During this session, we will explore predictive and vulnerability-based trust and how both are critical to team cohesion.
- Recognize how trust provides a foundation upon which all other team building activities are built, and how it impacts behavior.
- Distinguish between vulnerability-based trust and predictive trust, and the impact of both types.
- Explain actions that build and break trust, apply a scale of trust-busting behaviors, and re-build trust.
- Establish trust when first working with a new team and maintain that trust.
- Understand how trust provides the foundation for healthy conflict, commitment, accountability, and collective results.
- NRECA – 1 credit
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This program is intended for co-op staff with leadership responsibilities ranging from key contributors considering a supervisory role, to new and experienced supervisors and mid-level managers.
Lunch and break refreshments will be served.
Cancellations made prior to the registration deadline will not be charged. Cancellations made after the registration deadline and more than 48 hours prior to the event will be charged $15. Cancellations made within 48 hours of the course or if there is a “No Show,” will be charged $25. Substitutions are allowed.
The Baymont Inn
5871 S. Sixth Street
Cutoff date 11-12-19
$67.49 plus tax
The Comfort Inn & Suites
3675 S 6th St
Springfield, IL 62703
Cutoff date 11-8-19
$75.00 plus tax
Venue: AIEC Headquarters
Venue Phone: (217) 529-5561Address: