IEC Chris Schinneer Memorial Golf Outing
- August 23, 2019
7:15 am - 3:00 pm
Ironwood Golf Course
1901 N Towanda Avenue | Normal, IL
Registration deadline: August 12, 2019
The IEC Chris Schinneer Memorial Golf Outing is in memory of Chris Schinneer, who was a long-time manager of the AIEC’s graphic department and instrumental in forming the golf outing.
Schedule – Rain or Shine!
- 7:15 – 8:00 am: Registration/Check-in
- 8:15 am: Shotgun Start
- Approximately 1:30 pm: Lunch & awards
- $50 includes green fees, cart, beverages and cart
- Golf Polo Shirt provided (Deadline August 1)
- Associate Members/Sponsors receive one complimentary golf registration
- Four person scramble
- Men, women and seniors will tee off from their individual tee boxes
- Club rules will be observed throughout the outing
- Mulligans will be available for purchase before the outing (2 per golfer) and funds raised will benefit the IEC Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Details are in the works!
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd flights
- Contest holes
- Individual golfers
Pre-Golf Social Event
Back by popular demand!
Our hosting cooperative, Corn Belt Energy, has made arrangements for our golfers and sponsors to experience DESTIHL Brewery and unwind from a busy day while catching up with friends. Brewery tours are also available for a fee.
Make sure to sign up for this exciting event when registering for golf.
1200 Greenbriar Drive
Normal, IL 61761
Time: 5 p.m. to ??
Make sure to register early so you don’t miss out! Payment is due by August 19.
Contact Jennifer Sours at (217) 241-7920 or firstname.lastname@example.org regarding questions about the event.
Holiday Inn & Suites Bloomington Airport
3202 E Empire Street
Bloomington, IL 61704
Dates: August 22, 2019
Cutoff date: Friday, August 16, 2019
Cost: $109/night plus tax.
Room Block: AIE-Association of IL Electric Cooperatives
Rooms include free Wi-Fi.