Fall Member Services/Marketing Meeting – 2019
- Day 1-Full Group Meeting
November 7, 2019
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Day 2-Full Group Meeting and Break-Out Sessions
November 8, 2019
8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Registration deadline: November 1, 2019
- Key accounts: Sam Adair, Coles-Moultrie Electric
- Safety programs: Roundtable discussion
- Diversity & inclusion: LaTonya Brock, Quincy Chamber of Commerce
- The latest in the political arena: Nick Reitz, AIEC
- Revitalizing local communities: Bret & Joi Austin, Austin Properties, Quincy
- “What’s new at your co-op” and your most pressing concerns: Roundtable discussion
- Touchstone Energy Brand Standards: Cyrus Crossan, Touchstone Energy
- We will have dinner at Dick Brothers Brewery and a very interesting tour of the history, architecture and the tunnels and caverns that brought the brewery to life. Bill Stalder said he just took the tour and found it fascinating.
- Key accounts and community revitalization: Sam Adair, Coles-Moultrie Electric/Brooke Guthman, Egyptian Electric
- Center sections and local business promotion, Laura Bergman, Adams Electric
- Solar and related topics: Robert Reynolds, PPI
- Touchstone Energy Co-op Connections & LinkedIn Learning: Adriene Walls, Touchstone Energy
- $175 per attendee
(Registration billing will follow the meeting.)
Lunch and dinner on Thursday, and break refreshments on Thursday and Friday. Complimentary breakfast will be available at the hotel. Dinner will be held at Dick’s Brewery
Cancellations made prior to the registration deadline will not be charged. Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the event will be charged 50%. Cancellations thereafter/no shows will be charged full price. Substitutions are allowed.
Venue: Holiday Inn Quincy
Venue Phone: (217) 223-7800Address:
Meeting registration cutoff will be Friday, November 1.
Rooms are $97 per night, plus tax. This includes breakfast. For guestroom reservations at the block rate, please visit Holiday Inn Quincy Room Block Reservation cutoff will be Friday, November 1.