AIEC Crappie Classic
- May 4, 2019
6:00 am - 3:00 pm
~ 33rd Annual Crappie Classic ~
A fun event limited to cooperative employees and suppliers who help sponsor the event.
There is a meal and awards program following the event.
A great way to meet co-op employees!
- 6:00 am – Registration, Donuts and Coffee at Shelby Electric Cooperative
- 6:45 am – Pre-tournament meeting (at least one team member must be present) at Shelby Electric Cooperative
- 7:00 am – Tournament begins
- Launch anywhere you choose. (All access fees are at your expense.)
- 2:00 – 3:00 pm – Weigh-in at Shelby Electric Cooperative
- Must be back at Shelby Electric Cooperative before 3 to be included in weigh-in.
- The 7 best fish will be weighed
- Buddy Tournament: 2 people per boat (1 person must be a co-op employee or a sponsor)
- Camping spots are available. Reservations are on your own.
- Lake fishing limits: 10 fish at 10 inches or above and 5 fish under 10 inches per person (The 7 best fish will be weighed.)
- 1st place: $300
- 2nd place: $200
- 3rd place: $100
- Big Fish: $150
Payment is Required to Reserve Your Spot
Early Registration Fee: $50/boat Payment and registration must be received by April 5th
Late Registration Fee: $60/per boat after April 5th
There are only 40 boats allowed so make sure to send your payment as soon as possible to reserve your spot. Any registrations we receive without payment will not be guaranteed a spot.
Payment includes: Tournament fee, T-shirt, and lunch
The participant registration deadline is April 15, 2019. Registrations after this date will not be guaranteed a T-shirt.
CHECKS NEED TO BE MAILED TO:
Association of Illinois Electric Cooperatives
ATTN: Crappie Classic
PO Box 3787
Springfield, IL 62712
Camping, RV Park, cabins and cottages are available. Please make your own reservations.
Robin Hood Woods
2151 State Highway 16
Shelbyville, IL 62565
Reservation Form: http://www.walleye.name/robinhoodwoodsreservationform.htm
816 W. Main St.
Shelbyville, IL 62565
Reserve Online: http://www.theshelbyinn.com/reservations/
For questions or sponsorship opportunities please contact:
Venue: Shelby Electric Cooperative
Venue Phone: 217-774-3986Address: