*CANCELLED* AIEC Crappie Classic
- May 2, 2020
6:00 am - 3:00 pm
~ 34th Annual Crappie Classic ~
A fun event limited to cooperative employees and suppliers who help sponsor the event.
There is a meal and awards program following the event.
A great way to meet co-op employees!
Sponsorship of the Crappie Classic helps support the event costs, prizes, and the Illinois Hurt Lineworker Fund.
Sponsorship registration deadline is April 3, 2020.
- 6:00 am – Registration, Donuts and Coffee at Tino’s on the Tee
- 6:45 am – Pre-tournament meeting (at least one team member must be present) at Tino’s on the Tee
- 7:00 am – Tournament begins
- Launch at Gun Creek Boat Ramp (just down from Tino’s on the Tee)
- 2:00 – 3:00 pm – Weigh-in at Tino’s on the Tee (parking lot – plenty of parking for boats)
- Must be back at Tino’s before 3 to be included in weigh-in.
- The 7 best fish will be weighed
- Buddy Tournament: 2 people per boat (1 person must be a co-op employee or a sponsor)
- We have reserved 8 camping spots at Gun Creek Recreation area.
- You can register for camping spots online during the registration process (first come basis).
- Lake fishing limits: 10 fish at 10 inches or above and 5 fish under 10 inches per person (The 7 best fish will be weighed.)
- 1st place: $300
- 2nd place: $200
- 3rd place: $100
- Big Fish: $150
Payment is Required to Reserve Your Spot
Early Registration Fee: $50/boat Payment and registration must be received by April 3rd.
Late Registration Fee: $60/per boat after April 3rd.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: April 13, 2020
There are only 40 boats allowed so make sure to send your payment as soon as possible to reserve your spot. Any registrations we receive without payment will not be guaranteed a spot.
Payment includes: Tournament fee, T-shirt, and lunch
The participant registration deadline is April 3, 2020. Registrations after this date will not be guaranteed a T-shirt.
Please make checks payable to the AIEC.
CHECKS NEED TO BE MAILED TO:
Association of Illinois Electric Cooperatives
ATTN: Crappie Classic
PO Box 3787
Springfield, IL 62712
We have reserved eight RV camp sites at Gun Creek Campground in the Nighthawk loop.
Gun Creek Campground
Golf Course Drive
Whittington, IL 62897
12575 Golf Course Dr.
Whittington, IL 62897
Cost: $75/night plus tax
Request the AIEC Block for May 1 and May 2
Room Rate Cutoff date: April 17, 2020
For sponsorship opportunities please contact:
For attendee registration please contact:
Venue: Tino's on the Tee