NRECA BLC 975
- Capital Credits Issues and Decisions
January 6, 2021
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Capital Credits Issues and Decisions
DATE: Wednesday, January 6, 2021
LOCATION: Online Only
INSTRUCTOR: Scott Luecal
CLASS HOURS: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: December 23, 2020
This course is part of NRECA’s Board Leadership Certificate (BLC) program.
- How funds will be allocated to members
- Whether to make special retirements
- Which approach to retiring capital credits will maximize the value for the co-op and its members
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Directors of cooperative boards and CEOs who serve on G&T boards.
One (1) credit will be awarded upon the successful completion of this course and the learning assessment. Credit for this course may be applied toward NRECA’s BLC Certificate.
Due to COVID-19, a boxed lunch will be served. Drinks and snacks will be available during the day. We are monitoring the recommendations of the CDC and local health departments, so please note this could change. If changes do occur a one-hour lunch break will be provided for attendees to grab lunch nearby.
Please use the AIEC hotel rate sheet to make reservations at the hotel of your liking. It includes several hotels nearby that offer AIEC special rates. View AIEC Hotel Rates
ONLINE ATTENDEE INFORMATION
- Zoom will be used for remote attendees.
- A participant guide and login information will be emailed to you a few days before the course begins.
- Please contact your co-op if you would like a printed copy of the guide.
- PLEASE LOG IN TO THE COURSE 15 MINUTES EARLY so that we can establish audio connections and be sure everyone is connected and comfortable.
- Please only connect with one device (laptop, or phone, or iPad).
- Online attendees need to have their camera on, if possible.
Cancellations made prior to the registration deadline will not be charged. Cancellations made within 48 hours of the course or if there is a “No Show,” will be charged $25. Substitutions are allowed unless the course is moved to be online only.
Venue: AIEC Headquarters
Venue Phone: (217) 529-5561Address: