2021 AIEC Annual Meeting
- July 28, 2021 - July 30, 2021
7:30 am - 12:00 pm
Welcome to the AIEC Annual Meeting.
The past 18 months put the breaks on many things. Despite that, we have found innovative ways to serve member co-ops, safely educate employees, and keep the spread of the virus to a minimum. We’re now beginning to see how the pandemic has changed our way of doing business and can look to a brighter tomorrow. This annual meeting looks to the future to prepare us for our next 80 years.
Meeting Speakers and Highlights
- A session on leading people who are different from you from Dave Taylor, President/CEO, LDR
- A final report from outgoing NRECA Director Phil Carson
- The latest on electric trucks built here in central Illinois from Zach Dietmeier, Director of Communications, Rivian Manufacturing
- An update from Phil Irwin, President/CEO, Federated Rural Electric Insurance Exchange
- A Leaders’ Luncheon keynote from Thomas Halverson, President/CEO, CoBank
- How the CEO (Creating Entrepreneurial Opportunities) program is helping bring young adults back to their small towns from Austin Brooks, executive director, Midland Institute for Entrepreneurship
- How one co-op is addressing safety from Sean VanSlyke, CEO/GM, SEMO Electric Cooperative
- A panel discussion with entities that have benefited from USDA Rural Development funding from Mary Warren, Business Programs Director, USDA Rural Development
- An electric industry update from Mark Pruitt, Principal, The Power Bureau
So, come, learn, network and enjoy. We’re looking forward to seeing you in July!
Overall Meeting Details
Our Associate Members
A Star Electric Company • Allgeier, Martin & Associates, Inc. • Altec Industries, Inc. • Anixter, Inc. • Arteche USA • Benton Technical Services, Inc. • BHMG Engineers • Black and Company • Brownstown Electric Supply Co. Inc., • Cannon Utility Services • CBM, Inc. • CDG Engineers. • CFC • CoBank • Cooperative Response Center, Inc. • Davis Financial Group • Drake-Scruggs Equipment, Inc. • Eaton • Emerald Transformer • Ervin Cable Construction, LLC • Exelon Clearsight • Federated Rural Electric Insurance Exchange • Finley Engineering Company, Inc. • Fletcher-Reinhardt Company • G&W Electric Company • Graybar • HomeServe USA • Hubbell Power Systems • J.F. Electric, Inc. • J.J. Kane Auctioneers • J.W. Didado Electric LLC • JM Test Systems, Inc. • JULIE, Inc. • Lakeland Industries • Lee Inspection & Consulting Services, Inc. • McFarland Cascade Holdings • NISC • NRTC • Nighthawk Control • Nutrien Ag Solutions • Osmose Utilities Services, Inc. • Power Line Supply • Power Trunk, Inc. • Premier Power Maintenance • Purple Wave Auction • Red River Specialties, Inc. •Ronk Electrical Industries, Inc. • S&C Electric • SEDC • Sensus USA • Sunbelt-Solomon Solutions • T & R Electric Supply Co., Inc. • Terex Utilities • The L.E. Myers Co. • The Okonite Company • Toth & Associates, Inc. • Trachte LLC • United Utility Supply Cooperative, Inc. • Utilitra (formerly Donco/UDS) • Vantage Point Solutions• Vermeer Midwest • Vista IT Group • Wright Tree Service • Zoll Medical Corporation
Cancellations made prior to the registration deadline will not be charged. Cancellation made after July 19 will be charged for meals reserved for attendees and guests as follows:
- Board Chairs’/Board Presidents’ Breakfast ($25) (if applicable)
- Leaders’ Luncheon ($35)
- ACRE Breakfast ($25)
Meeting “no-shows” will be charged the $325 registration fee, the Board Chairs’/Board Presidents’ Breakfast (if applicable) and any guest meals for which they were registered. Substitutions are allowed.
Venue: Crowne Plaza Hotel
Venue Phone: (217) 529-7777Address: