The Member Services Department provides a wide variety of services including:
- Annual meeting support
- Touchstone Energy – Regional Member support
- Biennial Statewide Survey coordination
- Annual meeting facilitation and meeting support
- Video services
- AIEC fleet and grounds maintenance
- Youth Programs facilitation
- Coordination of Workers’ Compensation Insurance (for additional information see the bottom of this page)
- Semi-annual Member Services/Marketing meeting coordination
- National Electrical Code/National Electrical Safety Code materials distribution
Vice President of Member Services
Coordinator of Video Productions
Coordinator of Workers Compensation and Youth Programs
Facilities Maintenance and Member Support Representative
Annual Meeting Support
– Includes stage and floor microphones, podium and speakers.
– Video production and editing available for a charge based on the project, and data projector and screens are available for your meeting’s presentation.
– Table skirting, Illinois and US flags, stage lighting, cellular phone chargers.
“Together We Save” Tabletop Energy Efficiency Displays
– A set of 3 displays that show insulation comparison, lighting comparison, and air infiltration in a wall.
Illinois One-Call System Banner
– This banner measures 8 feet wide by 4 feet high and has grommets for hanging.
Touchstone Energy Banner Ups
– A set of 4 where each banner up shows one of the four Touchstone Energy values (Integrity, Accountability, Innovation, and Commitment to Community)
– Plan and coordinate the group purchasing of the National Electrical Code & the National Electrical Safety Code and their handbooks –passing on quantity discounts to AIEC-member cooperatives. The NEC is produced every 3 years (latest version is 2014) and the NESC is produced every 5 years (latest version is 2012).