The Member Services Department provides a wide variety of services including:
- Annual meeting support
- Touchstone Energy – Regional Member support
- Biennial Statewide Survey coordination
- Annual meeting facilitation and meeting support
- Video services
- AIEC fleet and grounds maintenance
- Youth Programs facilitation
- Semi-annual Member Services/Marketing meeting coordination
- National Electrical Code/National Electrical Safety Code materials distribution
Member Services Manager
Facilities Maintenance and Member Support Representative
Annual Meeting Support
– Includes stage and floor microphones, podium and speakers.
– Video production and editing available for a charge based on the project, and data projector and screens are available for your meeting’s presentation.
– Table skirting, Illinois and US flags, stage lighting, cellular phone chargers.
“Together We Save” Tabletop Energy Efficiency Displays
– A set of 3 displays that show insulation comparison, lighting comparison, and air infiltration in a wall.
Illinois One-Call System Banner
– This banner measures 8 feet wide by 4 feet high and has grommets for hanging.
Touchstone Energy Banner Ups
– A set of 4 where each banner up shows one of the four Touchstone Energy values (Integrity, Accountability, Innovation, and Commitment to Community)
– Plan and coordinate the group purchasing of the National Electrical Code & the National Electrical Safety Code and their handbooks –passing on quantity discounts to AIEC-member cooperatives. The NEC is produced every 3 years (latest version is 2014) and the NESC is produced every 5 years (latest version is 2012).