Select photos from the 2019 Rubber Gloving School are available on our Facebook page.
Students received “hands-on” training including:
- Demonstrate the understanding of rubber gloving theory
- Describe the grounding and insulating of vehicles
- Demonstrate proper rubber gloving techniques for changing out electrical equipment and lines
- Demonstrate proper rubber gloving techniques for repairing electrical equipment and lines
- Properly operate aerial life devices on utility vehicles and bucket truck rescue
- Demonstrate lineman skills using live line tools